[Scribus] PDF INPUT/OUPUT

Gabriel aekidens
Thu Apr 19 09:51:59 CEST 2007

Hello all the list.

I'm starting using Scribus 1.3.3.8 and found the next
problem. When I use a pdf on a document, placing it
into a picture frame, in the export pdf file done by
Scribus this same pdf file appears with poor quality.

By other hand, I get the message "Imagen2Object is a
placed PDF" (my language is Spanish).

I have upload here (http://www.ibinsa.com/scribus.rar)
a sample in where the change of pdf quality can be
view.

? Tolerancias_C.pdf is the original pdf
? Documento_1.sla is the scribus file in where I use
Tolerancias_C.pdf
? Scribus_Output.pdf is the result

Please, help :) I would like to use this application a
lot.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Best Regards

- Gabriel -