[Scribus] Printing multiple page documents

Peter Nermander m8130
Wed Apr 18 14:07:59 CEST 2007

> Thanks for your reply but 'impositions' is not what I'm looking for. I want to be
> able to print the booklets (just a few of them - it's print edition of a monthly
> e-newsletter for those that don't have Internet) on my home printer (I do plan on
> purchasing a Xerox Phaser in the near future).

Well booklet printing IS impositioning. It is one of the simplest forms of
imposition, but it IS imposition (since you are placing several pages on the
same sheet of paper).

http://desktoppub.about.com/od/imposition/a/imposition.htm
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bc21504
http://www.citationsoftware.com/faqimposition.htm