[Scribus] Made with Scribus and Success Stories

MaHan ma_han2000
Mon Apr 16 17:32:26 CEST 2007

--- Louis Desjardins <louis.desjardins at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Maciej,
>
> We could of course put there our LGM Special 16-page
> tabloid. Peter Linnell
> has all the pages in .png and we do have a low-res
> pdf as well.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Louis

An excellent idea. This tabloid deserves a nice, fat
report in our Success Stories (describing what for,
how, and by whom it's been done) and a screen shot of
the front page. For the rest (links to all png pages,
pdfs) you'll probably have to wait till the beginning
of  LGM, I guess, but I could imagine adding there a
link to the whole "Collect for Output" tar or zip
archive too, since it's  floss anyway.

cheers
Maciej