[Scribus] Is Scribus just for personal use?

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine
Mon Apr 16 09:57:18 CEST 2007

On 4/16/07, Di Sinclair wrote:
> Under the terms of the GNU GPL license, is it possible to install a copy
> of the Scribus software on our OPACs (pcs for the public)in a library?
> We have a very small budget but the demand is there for DTP software and
> Scribus seems to fit the bill.  Other software we have looked at states
> that it is for personal use, but I can see no such restriction for
> Scribus.

The only restriction regarding Scribus and all the rest GPL
applications is that if you change source code, you should make
changes public. So there is no risk for you to use Scribus.

Alexandre