[Scribus] [Contribution]Fonts pack V1.00

HARENDAL .h harendalh
Sat Apr 14 12:01:21 CEST 2007

>From: Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com>

>As I look at the PDF of examples, it seems that in the Baskervald heavy
>the body of the letter 'i' is too short...
>I gather that's intentional, but I wonder why, since the plain
>Baskervald doesn't show this.
>
>Greg

**Hi Greg and thank for your interest.
I think that it is due to the reprinting with PDF creator, because it does
not appear in the initial PDF document made with Scribus. I included this
last one in the downloads, in ZIP format ;-).
In addition, when the font is opened to be seen, it does not appear either.
I also have by security republished the font to be certain that there were
no errors and hints are good.
I also replaced the Garamonde regular font for each format, which wasn't the
good one. (Sorry!)

Regards
HARENDAL.h