[Scribus] Color problems

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b
Fri Apr 13 12:39:10 CEST 2007

Am 13.04.07, 12:19 +0200 schrieb Philipp Klaus Krause:

> Kai-Uwe Behrmann schrieb:
> > Am 13.04.07, 10:14 +0200 schrieb Philipp Klaus Krause:
> >
> >> the monitor (ECI-RGB, Fogra27L CMYK Coated Press, ECI-RGB, the monitor
> >> profile, ISO Coated).
> >
> > Not hitting the main question:
> > ECI-RGB seems a bit large for standard monitors ;-)
> > sRGB would be a better selection for uncalibrated desktop monitors.
>
> ECI-RGB is the color profile I use for RGB pictures and filling colors
> (since it's the default); for the monitor I use a profile from the
> manufacturer.

Yes thats better. I guessed your profiles where those from the screenshot:
http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=cms
There are four profiles to set.
Following your comment I was wrong. A new fifth one seemes to have
appeared in that dialog? Or where does this fifth one come from?

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management