[Scribus] This error message... and introductory post

P!^VP 0!Z!^VP daviddivizio
Fri Apr 13 05:24:15 CEST 2007

THANKS!  SBBoD.  Troubleshooting now.  Great links and info.  Actually,
I have dumped all the Scribus apps/files I'd downloaded so far and am
downloading them again... hoping to little by little figure it out.

D^