[Scribus] Scribus vs. MS Publisher

cedric GEMY radar.map35
Thu Apr 12 21:23:39 CEST 2007

If productivity is the most important thig a word processor should
convince them. If communication, customization of the message is
important a layout program is the best. But here the purpose is not to
do fast, it is to do well and nice.

Just a question, does Publisher support true Grayscaling ?

pygmee