[Scribus] Crashes while creating new documents/opening existing ones with 1.3.4cvs

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Mon Apr 9 22:02:59 CEST 2007

Craig Bradney napisa?(a):
> On Monday 09 April 2007 21:41:49 Maciej Hanski wrote:
>> Craig Bradney napisa?(a):

>>> Did you try an autotools build too?
>> No
>> Maciej
>
> Please do.. we dont know when you last cleared your build directory before
> this rebuild.

I'll build with autotools. Speaking of my build directory: after I'd
experienced  the issue for the first time 3 or 4 days ago, I emptied my
cvs tree before synchronising with anoncvs, and removed everything from
/opt/scribus134 (where my 134 binary resides), I also removed ./scribus
from my home directory -- to no avail.

M.