[Scribus] Scribus][VF]Fonts pack

HARENDAL .h harendalh
Sun Apr 8 10:32:08 CEST 2007

>From: avox

>Not necessarily. Anyway, I think he wants to distribute the fonts as an
>extra package from our sites.

** Yes! And it's now to start the first step:
http://perso.orange.fr/arkandis/ADF/ADFWeb.htm

Webpage create in a private zone of my own site, waiting to have an other
solution. Not enough time to do that more beautiful...

>Nevertheless, openfontlibrary might be a more attractive platform.

** To distribute fonts is not a problem. But I would have wished that they
are as a supplementary asset for scribus.

HARENDAL.h