[Scribus] [Contribution]Fonts pack

HARENDAL .h harendalh
Fri Apr 6 17:15:31 CEST 2007

>From: avox <avox at arcor.de>
Good afternoon germany

>What will be the licence of those fonts?

** Under AFPL

>Do I understand correctly that you want to  package those fonts with
>Scribus?

** Not with, as external ressource, somethink like urwfonts 1.40, where user
keep the control of what he want or not, and select format of his choice.

>Also it would be nice to see an image of those fonts in action.

** Ok, one of them work here:
http://perso.orange.fr/bruntz/tmg/telechargement/chroniques_vieux_monde_chariot_de_noel.pdf

TMG font for private use, real name tribunADF.OTF, Optimized for pdf
publishing and web wiewing.
But too many fonts to do an image for each. I going to see if it's possible
to create a download plateform in order to have an access for see, test or
what you want...
Thank Andreas
HARENDAL.h