[Scribus] Booking your room for LGM 2007 - UPDATE

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins
Thu Apr 5 15:13:08 CEST 2007

Hello all,

Due to the demand for cosier bedrooms that would include a private bathroom,
and since there are no more Cosy Suites left in the Studio H?tel (student
residences), we have posted new info on the Create wiki under the Hotel
section. Please review. We let it up to you to find out where you want to
stay during LGM and we're making every effort to make you happy!

http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Conference#HOTELS

In short:
? There are lots of single rooms at CAD $46 taxes included in the Studio
H?tel.
? There are no more Cosy suites at Studio H?tel.
? There are about 15-20 available rooms with a private bathroom at Terrasse
Royale for CAD $99 plus taxes (around 113$ taxes included). Don't forget to
mention the name of the event when you make your online reservation to
ensure you get the special price of $99.

? Studio H?tel is located on the campus, 5 minutes walk from LGM
? Terrasse Royale is located nearby the campus, 10-12 minutes walk from LGM

Please make sure you have made your reservation.

Cheers,

Louis

--
Louis Desjardins