[Scribus] best image format

heathenx heathenx
Wed Apr 4 19:42:28 CEST 2007

This is a real noob question but I'm going to ask it anyway. All my image files are in PDF form
right now. I can convert the PDF file to EPS through Adobe Acrobat but is that in true EPS form or
is it degraded. When I compare the PDF file to the newly converted EPS, the EPS looks like @#$%! I
do not have a EPS export option in my CAD system, dang it!

heathenx