[Scribus] Portable-apps version of Scribus ?

heathenx heathenx
Wed Apr 4 15:25:17 CEST 2007

Well, I know you can run Inkscape with PortableApps because I have it. All I did was download the
zip file and unpack into the portable apps program dir. Give the dir a proper name and voila!
Perahps the same can be done with Scribus.

heathenx