[Scribus] problems with duplication

Rick Pasotto rick
Tue Apr 3 23:27:23 CEST 2007

1.3.3.8 on debian etch.

I have designed a business card that needs to be duplicated nine times
to make a full page of ten cards.

*Sometimes* after the duplication one or more of the text boxes goes
into overflow condition. Deleting it and trying again usually results in
a good copy. Occasionally I have to delete/duplicate multiple times.

I gave up on trying 'multiple duplicate' because of the errors. It was
just easier to do it manually.

Has anyone else experienced this behavior?

Second question: If I decide to make a change to the card is there any
way around deleting all nine copies and then re-duplicating them?

--
"Energy is not for conserving; it is for unleashing to serve us,
 to make our lives better, to allow us to realize our dreams and