[Scribus] newsletter setup

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Thu Sep 28 23:58:09 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 28. September 2006 23:09 schrieb Herb:
>  Some day
> Scribus will have all (or most) of the features we all want and need
> (booklet printing, print to file, save as PS not EPS, etc ) Until then I'll
> use what I have. I'll keep looking at Scribus and waiting for the Day.
> Herb

As has been mentioned already, booklet printing is on the roadmap. Actually is
hardly needed for professional since printers have their own impositioning
software.

As for print to file/save as PS (which is actually more or less the same)
under Windows simply install a Postscript printer driver (Apple Colour Laser
Writer is recommended very often). The driver is on your Windows CD. If you
want to create a PS file, open the print dialog, choose the Colour Laser
Writer as your printer, adjust the Postscript options to your needs and print
to file. It's as simple as that.

Christoph