[Scribus] Freedom Yug tutorial

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Tue Sep 26 04:53:50 CEST 2006

Am Montag, 25. September 2006 13:42 schrieb Maciej Hanski:
> Gregory Pittman napisa?(a):
> > I've done more work on the tutorial version on the Wiki. (pages 8 and 9)
> > Here's the start:
> > http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Get_Started_with_Scribus
> > Please check it to make sure it makes sense. I think it's time to make a
> > link from one of the categories on the main Wiki page.
> >
> > Greg
>
> Done. Great job, Greg.
>
> BTW, I've touched the two remaining pages (10 and 11 in progress), and
> started to refurbish the Polish version:
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Pierwsze_kroki_ze_Scribusem
>
> and would be glad to have some support from other Polish users. Anybody
> wanting a Wiki account just ask here.

The German translation is at about 50 %, but not everything is online yet. If
anybody wants to help, please start backwards, i. e. with chapter 11. In case
translators have issues with understanding, grammar, spelling etc. they can
send their drafts to me. Those of you who know Scribus, but don't know how to
translate or contribute to the Wiki, are invited to take screenshots and
upload them. Please take care of the differences between the English and
German text versions!

THANKS A HEAP, Greg. Extraordinary work!

Christoph