[Scribus] crashes with open document (windows)

Eamon Kiernan nomaek
Fri Sep 22 09:14:46 CEST 2006

Hallo Scribus users

I'm a first time user with a very frustrating problem - after uploading
large chunks of text and then doing page layouts very successfully (it's a
book) I saved and sut down. Now I can't open the sla file. When I try,
Scribus crashes. I'm using the latest 1.3.3.3 version under Windows XP with
Service Pack 2. Anybody know what I can do?

regards to all,

Eamon Kiernan