[Scribus] how install Tkinter?

mamem at gmx.net mamem
Tue Sep 19 21:26:26 CEST 2006

Hello,

I try some install and uninstall of different progs, and there must be
some problems with the multiple python present in diverses open source
progs (Inkscape, Openoffice, xampp...)
Now I uninstalled some of those programs, and scribus now shows a new
message when starting:
"L'extension Python n'est pas charg?e correctement. Plus de pr?cisions
dans stdrr."
So it's worse than before. And what is stdrr???
Where can I find help? Bugfix?
It's the same problem in 1333 and 1334cvs.

Regards,
Martin

Le mardi 19 septembre 2006 ? 20:57:20, vous ?criviez :