[Scribus] how install Tkinter?

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Tue Sep 19 16:23:07 CEST 2006

gpittman at iglou.com schrieb:

> [...]

That's about what I answered to his first post. Then he answered back
that he's using Windows, but I don't know anything about the Windows
version of Scribus, I'm just surprised it uses Tkinter too. What's it
good for?

His question was, why on eartch it can't be included in the Scribus
Windows package.

Regards

Rolf