[Scribus] textboxes in template

Noel Castro noel
Mon Sep 18 18:39:52 CEST 2006

I've been trying to use scribus, but I can't figure out a few points:
1. When creating a template, I can put text boxes in the templates, but
when exiting the template editor, I can't add text into the text box
that I made in the template.
2. If I create a text box in the template, and put some text for a place
holder, the place holder text appears in the document, but I can't
change it.
3. I haven't been able to figure out how to create chapter headers that
will change according to the chapter name styles.

hope someone can let me know how to do this!