[Scribus] Font selection

Andrew S. Townley ast
Wed Sep 13 10:01:13 CEST 2006

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the help.

I don't use KDE by default so it is whatever KDE style RedHat put as the
default style.  I'll try changing it.  Maybe this should be a FAQ or
something... (I did try to look first).

Re: font dialog.  Apologies.  I had assumed since it was using Qt that
it would be able to use some sort of standard Qt font dialog.  I haven't
programmed with Qt, but other widget sets provide this capability.
However, I take your point that Scribus manages fonts differently than
the underlying OS, so it probably wouldn't work anyway.

Thanks for the tip.  Guess this means that I'll have to install whatever
provides the qtconfig utility.  It isn't installed on my system.

Cheers,

ast

Andrew S. Townley <ast at atownley.org>
http://atownley.org