[Scribus] Embed PDF> Crash

Cedric Sagne csagne
Tue Sep 12 16:57:14 CEST 2006

Hi

Using Scribus 1.3.3 on Windows XP 512 MB RAM I tried to embed a PDF generated with Scribus, same version.

Simply trying to duplicate the same text/image to fit two copies and make printing more convenient.
PDF dimensions are 10x15 cm, which will fit two in one A4 page, but Scribus crashed repeatedly with EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION. PDF to be embedded is 1MB, and includes text and one image.
Using InDesign, the job was completed smoothly. I will install latest version of Scribus just in case, but is there something else I have not seen?

Cedric