[Scribus] Wich image format should I use?

neil lewis neil
Sat Sep 9 12:30:13 CEST 2006

Hi Axel,

It seems trivial, but have to checked that your tiff files have a *.tif
or *.TIF extension, not *.tiff or *.TIFF ?
Scribus certainly can import tiff files, but they won't show up in the
dialog if the extension is unrecognised.
(I may be teaching my grandmother to suck eggs here, but just in case....)

Neil Lewis. (Photobod)