[Scribus] landscape when printing

Adam Lafayette atomlbomb
Fri Sep 8 05:42:04 CEST 2006

First I just started using scribus a week or so ago.
I love it.  I am used to Microsoft Publisher 98.  This
is so much better.

I Read through a lot of the documentation, it helped.

I am running Scribus 1.3.3.3 on windows XP.
I have installed ghost script. All running good.

My question has to do with printing in landscape.

I created a CD cover.  I made the page layout in
landscape.  And I have the basic layout.  Its going
good.  But I noticed that when I go to print it the
printer wants to print in portrait instead of
landscape.  This isn't terrible but it would nice to
somehow set it so that it will always print it in
landscape instead of having to go in and choose
landscape in the printer settings everytime I"m going
to print.  Especially if I am going to give the file
to someone else to print.

Can anyone tell me how to set this up?

Thanks.

Adam Lafayette  N1ZGG   atomlbomb at yahoo.com    http://www.bloodkeg.com       http://www.geocities.com/atomlbomb