[Scribus] wiki import

Corsin Huonder corsin.huonder
Fri Sep 1 16:10:09 CEST 2006

Yes it's the point. I want to have the text, which is stored into the wiki, imported into scribus. is there no better way then copy each site of a wiki. I was thinking about exporting in opendocument, but i might better join the mailing list of a wiki for this :-)

Ideal f?r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer