[Scribus] Duotone images

Robert Memering memering
Fri Sep 1 15:58:10 CEST 2006

Am Freitag, 1. September 2006 00:45 schrieb Plinnell:
> In 134cvs, however Franz has done a wonderful job of adding duo,tri
> and quadtone support with PSD import. I can't remember if tiff
> support was added also.
>
> Moreover, in 134cvs you will be able to apply these effects to *any*
> image.
>
> However, 134cvs is not really usable owing to the major surgery going
> on in the innards of the text layout engine.
>
> If you have Photoshop, you could flatten it into a CMYK tiff which
> Scribus can use.

Thanks for the good news, I'm really looking forward to 1.3.4!

Anyway, what is the difference between a "flattened" CMYK tiff and
the M/K tiff that is produced by the GIMP plugin?
And how can I make a suitable CMYK tiff in Photoshop?

Robert Memering

--
Robert Memering
Arbeitsbereich Linguistik, Universit?t M?nster