[Scribus] install scribus on win 2003 terminal

Kristin Falck kripost
Fri Sep 1 12:06:00 CEST 2006

On Friday 01 September 2006 08:45, Kristin Falck wrote:
>/ I am teaching graphics and data-drawing on terminal system with
/>/ win2003. I would sure like to introduce my students toScribus!
/>/ Is there a way I could get scribus running on win 2003 terminal?
//

>You should be able to install and publish Scribus, just like any other
>normal Windows application. Scribus should not need any special
>permissions or registry hacks./

Am I missing something here -
on the Scribus homesight it clearly says that win-Scribus only runs on
win 2000 and win xp...?
...Originally developed on Linux, Scribus runs natively on Windows
2000/XP and MacOSX...
...There are many functions in Scribus which depend on features
available only on Windows 2000 or Windows XP...