[Scribus] Announce String Freeze Scribus 1.3.3.5

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sun Oct 29 23:17:16 CET 2006

On Sunday 29 October 2006 23:00, Axel Bojer wrote:
> Plinnell skrev:
> > Hi,
> >
> > We are announcing a string freeze to release Scribus 1.3.3.5 sometime
> > next weekend or early next week.
> >
> > For those who are working on translations, we will only be working on
> > 1.3.3.x and 1.3.4 for the future.
> >
> > There will be no more 1.2.x releases.
> >
> > Scribus 1.3.3.x is our new 'stable'.
> >
> > It is the judgment of the team and based on user feedback that 1.3.3.x
> > is equally stable and is overall more correct in print and corrects
> > some architectural defects from 1.2.x.
> >
> > As for 1.3.4, we are working hard on the new text engine and there are
> > a massive number of improvements in color management, printing, image
> > importing and other goodies.
>
> Just to make sure:
> With ?next week? you really mean 6.-12.11., right?
>
> If not it would not be much time left until next week, because t5hat is
> tomorrow (in about an hour :-)

This week starts in about an hour
Next week starts in about an hour + 7 days :)

Getting the updated files before next weekend would be optimal, but of course,
its still short notice so we completely understand if it wont be possible.
Please just let us know what is possible and we will decide a release day
based on the best solution for all.

Regards
Craig