[Scribus] Announce String Freeze Scribus 1.3.3.5

Plinnell mrdocs
Sun Oct 29 14:57:29 CET 2006

Hi,

We are announcing a string freeze to release Scribus 1.3.3.5 sometime
next weekend or early next week.

For those who are working on translations, we will only be working on
1.3.3.x and 1.3.4 for the future.

There will be no more 1.2.x releases.

Scribus 1.3.3.x is our new 'stable'.

It is the judgment of the team and based on user feedback that 1.3.3.x
is equally stable and is overall more correct in print and corrects
some architectural defects from 1.2.x.

As for 1.3.4, we are working hard on the new text engine and there are
a massive number of improvements in color management, printing, image
importing and other goodies.

Cheers,

Peter