[Scribus] PDF color shift problem ?

avox avox
Sat Oct 28 03:23:13 CEST 2006

stu seven wrote:

> +  Last week, I inquired here about  CMYK  and it's possible use
> in Scriubus... this week, I've found something related, and wanted
> to ask if anyone had experienced the same.
>
>      The link following is to a page with a brief description, and the
> two pictures to compare... basically, an image in my output *.sla
> document changes drastically when output to PDF... possibly good,
> or not ?  Click link for further:
>
>               http://stu7seven.googlepages.com/picdiff

What app are you using to display the PDF? Anything but Acrobat Reader 7
and the newest Kpdf wont show colors exactly.

We can't check your problem just from the screenshot. If you see that
colorshift
even in AR7, please file a bug on http://bugs.scribus.net and attach at
least the PDF
and the original pic; *.sla file would be great, too.

/Andreas