[Scribus] Lost properties window

Riku Leino tsoots
Thu Oct 26 21:07:36 CEST 2006

Thomas Wills wrote:
> I am running Scribus 1.3.3.4 on Windows 2000.
>
> Does anybody know where the window layout is stored so I can reset it
> to the default and get my Properties window back? :)

I don't know about the exact details on Windows but in your home directory
(that's the part i don't know, how home is defined on windows) there should
be a directory called .scribus where you can find all the configuration files
for Scribus. File called prefs13.xml will have the palette windows' position
and size values stored. Search for a "context" element with the
name "PropertiesPalette".