[Scribus] Scripting in Scribus, cooperation with KDE4

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus
Fri Oct 20 11:13:57 CEST 2006

Moin

You might know Kross, a Ruby/Python/JS framework in KOffice. It is currently
being discussed to be moved in kdelibs of KDE4. I suggested to make it pure
Qt4 code so that you could also use it without depending on kdelibs.

http://lists.kde.org/?t=116127468000002&r=1&w=2

As you can see there are pros and cons, perhaps you could also voice your
opinion if this is an option for you or not at all and so on. Even if you say
that you would never use Kross for whatever reasons, your point of view as a
pure Qt-application is still interesting to KDE I think, because you'd teach
us what is important for a project like you.

--
Gru?,
  Carsten Niehaus