[Scribus] Guide manager issues with 1.3.4 CVS

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Sun Oct 22 16:15:09 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am testing 1.3.4 CVS 21 oct 2006 running on Ubuntu.

There are a few issues I'd like to report.

Browsing the bug report I see that http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=4128
already exists. Having read this thread I have a question :

In that particular case, is it better to add some comments to this
existing bug or to make a new one?

It seems that the reporter was testing on an older version and that the
reported issues where solved. What I want to report is still true with
current CVS. I just want to avoid risk of confusion.

Thanks.

Louis