[Scribus] ps font not in list

Craig Ringer craig
Sun Oct 22 09:49:15 CEST 2006

Dwain Alford wrote:
> that worked.  when i clicked the shortcut it opened a "command" window.
> the
> program looked for fonts and continued with opening the program.  the
> "command" window was empty throughout the entire process.  is there
> something i need to enter in the command window?

Nope. It's only there so Scribus can write messages to it as it starts
up, if it has anything to say that doesn't merit a dialog box.

The fact that there was no output suggests that Scribus isn't rejecting
your font (unless it only displays that when first scanning for fonts -
anybody?).

Given that, I'm really not sure why it's not showing up. Could it be
appearing under a really odd name that you're not expecting? Is it a
scalable (TrueType, OpenType or Type 1) font that Scribus supports, not
a bitmap font?

--
Craig Ringer