[Scribus] [OT] Color management - profile for my monitor?

Philipp Klaus Krause pkk
Sat Oct 21 17:11:38 CEST 2006

I have a Belinea 10 19 10. The documentation claims it can do 6500K,
9300K, "User" and "sRGB", but not 5500K.
The on screen menu offers choices: "warm", "cold" or selecting RGB
values on a scale from 0 to 100 for each color. There is no information
in the manual about how these relate to color temperatures, Belinea
didn't answear when I emailed them about it.
Belinea has ICM profiles (.icm files) for 6500K, 7200K and 9300K for
download.
Can I use these files? If yes, how? Do I have to use lprof to generate
profiles?

Philipp