[Scribus] Python tutorials

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri Oct 20 19:37:32 CEST 2006

Dion Vansevenant napisał(a):
> On 10/20/06, MaHan <ma_han2000 at yahoo.de> wrote:
>>

>> I don't know much about Python, but the current issue
>> of 03 Magazine (made entirely with Scribus, btw) has a
>> nice, short introduction to Python, incuding a "Going
>> Further" section with some links to other tutorials:
>>
>> http://www.o3magazine.com/o3/issue5/o3-i5-72.pdf
>

> OK, they must have forgotten to pay their hosting bill, or something. This
> is the second link to O3 that I've tried to follow today, and I'm getting
> errors.
>
> www.o3magazine.com shows a default Plesk page
>
> Anything else gives a 404
>
> DionV

They seem to have a weird, weird DNS problem, since I cannot reach them
from my home computer too (apart from the same Plesk page), but can
reach their site from my computer at work right now. Anyway, try this
url for the time being:

http://linux.hanski.info/static/download/o3-i5-72.pdf

cheers
Maciej