[Scribus] Mac Intel

Michael Havlicek michal7
Fri Oct 20 01:14:45 CEST 2006

Hello,

I still have Scribus 1.3.3.2 on Panther on
a PPC Mac.

I would like to upgrade Scribus.
I also have Fink.

I once made the experience of  activating the unstable and run
fink selfupdate cvs on Fink.

EVERY package of Fink became unstable and there is NO WAY to revert
to the previons state.

ONE HAS TO REMOVE FINK AND TO REINSTALL FINK and compil everything
again if he wants stable packages !!!

This is not acceptable for me as I need some packages of fink and would
like
to upgrade them to a stable version.

Are you sure that you don't have a better solution?

--
Michael Havlicek

Le 14 oct. 06, ? 17:50, Gregory Pittman a ?crit :