[Scribus] Donations

cedric GEMY radar.map35
Sun Oct 15 22:38:22 CEST 2006

As secretary of this coming non profit association i cannot talk at my
president place (who is Jean Ghali) but :
- at this time, nothing is close of what is going to be done with the
incoming money
- the use we'll do of this will depend on how many will come :
    - if few euros : may be some objects for a stand
    - if more : may be help Scribus to show itself
    - if more more ;) : may be pay some development.
But we are not that point.

But no worries the 1901 law in France,  tells this is a need  that
elected people present  the choise they do  and the money that have been
spent, at least once a year. Nobody (between me, Peter, or Jean have
interest in doing bad things). But surely that a wiki page could help
associated people to get involve in our choice.

We could also imagine to have a poll stuff or use a real voting app like
demexp.

Cedric