[Scribus] Cant find the Color Management Checkbox

Julian Robbins julian.robbins
Tue Oct 10 14:45:38 CEST 2006

Julian Robbins wrote:
> Riku Leino wrote:
>
>> Julian Robbins wrote:
>>

>>> So where should I find the 'Activate Color Management' checkbox?
>>>

>> File>Preferences>Color Management  Changes there will be made default for the
>> new documents. For the current document these can be set in File>Document
>> Setup>Color Management
>>

> Well, I'm just not seeing that menu item. Is there a possibility that
> the packages were compiled with this missing?

Riku and I took this off list. Fixed now. Its because Ubuntu and Debian
doesnt automatically install the 'icc-profiles' package that you need to
make colour management work in Scribs and all the other DTP tools.

This has been suggested that perhaps this package could be a dependency
on scribus's debian and ubuntu builds.

Thanks again, Riku !!