[Scribus] Donations

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Tue Oct 10 04:10:57 CEST 2006

Am Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2006 08:12 schrieb vince:
> How does a person make donations?
> I found about half the pages referenced on the left top of the wiki
> blank including the Donations redirection.
> I can't afford much but I would like to help some.
>
> Vince

Hi Vince,

on the issue of donating money, there were some legal preparations going on
recently. Peter Linell is most likely the best person to answer your question
correctly.

But keep in mind, that "donating" need not necessarily mean money. Sometimes
it's of equal, perhaps more value to donate time. Time, in this case, means
testing, translating, or writing documentation, perhaps even coding. For
documentation, we have the Wiki, so if you don't have an account yet, you can
get one by requesting it right here. Money's certainly important, but
brainpower is probably even more so!

Cheers,

Christoph