[Scribus] Scribus in Linux+

cedric GEMY radar.map35
Mon Oct 9 21:32:59 CEST 2006

Oh sorry Louis if i didn't informed anyone that i worked on this
article. Peter, MrB and Jean may have know that since i've asked them
many question while writing it in march.

I some people want it, i have a french file here that i can send "for
information" - ;) -. But i'll do a scan of the magazin (may be tonight).

Yes i think Linux+ does not publish online the content of its paper
magazin. That's a pity and somewhat arguying me. But anyway. Strange way
to work there : before ithe magazin was out, i didn't even know there
should be other article on Scribus. Anyway, my only hope is that it can
help scribus, and help some people to use it.

On the magazin CD, you may find some wink tutorial. If not, tell me
immediatly, i remember i've made one or two on scribus and if they are
not published they are the community property.

After all theses kindness, I hope i'll have my place in Montreal ;)

cheers
cedric (pygmee)