[Scribus] Mulatiple page print-out

Bernard G Hill berni
Thu Oct 5 15:52:53 CEST 2006

Thanks for the help so far with this problem, but I am still having
difficulty. The Acrobat Reader which I have does not appear to have any
way of printing multiple pages on one larger sheet. Are there different
versions of AR? Mine is 7.0.1 and on Ubuntu 6.06.

Can AR print correctly imposed sheets such as would be required for an
eight page A5 booklet on A3+, printed both sides of course, to allow for
folding and cutting? If not would it be possible to incorporate imposed
printed output directly from Scribus? This is certainly a programming
problem, and I am unable to program, but do hold programmers in the
highest regard. My interest is in using the program, attempting to
produce work of a worthwhile standard. I am like a modern car-driver, I
know how to drive but know very little about what goes on under the
hood.

Best wishes to all,
Bernard,