[Scribus] Tutorials

Axel Bojer axelb
Wed Oct 4 21:53:42 CEST 2006

Axel Bojer skrev:
>> Nicholas Vettese skrev:
>>> Not that I have any clue about how the Wiki is setup, but can't you add
>>> '<br />' tags before and after an image so that the text is not trying
>>> to wrap around it, but rather staying at the top and bottom of it?
>>>
>>> Nick
>> I am trying to fiddle with it now, I think if I rescale the images to a
>> width of 542px it should be okay.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Axel Bojer
>
> done :-)

... and when I am still at it: It seems a width of 60% (or so) is about
right when the menue is beside the text/image. This value seems to
differ from page to page. If someone feels the urge to beautify even
more, this is a possibility :-P
... and you can, still on 15" and 1024x800px, rescale images up to
perhaps 560, but I kept (most of them) at 550 to be sure.

Best regards
Axel Bojer