[Scribus] cut plotter printers sribus 1.3.3.3 WinXP

Kermit przemo65
Wed Oct 4 13:19:14 CEST 2006

Tino Schwarze napisał(a):
> On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 09:05:32AM +0200, Kermit wrote:
>

>> I have cut plotter ROLAND. The form for cut printing must be fill out
>> and thin line. Where I must change it for printing?
>>

> You are probably looking for the Properties palette and the tabs "Color"
> and "Line" in there.
>
> HTH,
>
> Tino.

> __________ NOD32 Informacje 1.1788 (20061003) __________
>
> Wiadomosc zostala sprawdzona przez System Antywirusowy NOD32
> http://www.nod32.com lub http://www.nod32.pl

Hi Tino

You are right, but if I make e.g. logo I must print it on cut ploter in
multiple forms and colors, .
E.g. from CorelDraw for printing I change that no fill color for print
and change only paper in ploter without change color fill.
In scribus in File->Configure->Tools is not properites for printing
without color fill and ploter not cutting.

Sorry for my bad English.

Best Regards
Kermit