[Scribus] Spacing Problem in One Paragraph

Rich Shepard rshepard
Wed Oct 4 01:05:27 CEST 2006

   I have a flyer that I used as a template to create a similar flyer, but
now the first paragraph has too much kerning and leading. It didn't exhibit
this in the first one. Additional paragraphs are properly formatted. The
only difference between the styles is that there is a drop cap at the
beginning of the first paragraph. But, if I change the style to that of the
following paragraphs, the incorrect formatting remains. I see nothing
different in typeface, font, or any other parameters.

   This is all on 1.3.3.2 on linux.

   What can I provide to illustrate the problem?

Rich