[Scribus] Tutorials

Axel Bojer axelb
Tue Oct 3 20:20:08 CEST 2006

Nicholas Vettese skrev:
> I am using Firefox 1.5.0.7, and I am not seeing the same results.  Maybe
> it is the font you are using if you customized the fonts.
>
> nick

No :-)
And I tried Konqueror just now too, and it gave the same result. I think
the image pluss the two other coloumns just fills too much space and
probably have some fixed width (or else it would have allowed me to
scroll sideway).

Perhaps a smaller image -- and % instead of fixed width :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer