[Scribus] PDF Version of Yugo Tutorial.

John R. Culleton john
Mon Oct 2 19:44:47 CEST 2006

For my own use I am redoing the WIKI version of the Yugo tutorial in pdf form.
 I have posted  the first raw text version on:
http://wexfordpress.com/tex/yugo.pdf
not as a usable product but to indicate the scope of the project.
At this point it runs 51 pages without any graphics. As I work my
way through chapters I will update the pdf and notify the list.

Except for matching chapter titles in the TOC and in the chapter
heads themselves I am not making significant changes.
--

John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting