[Scribus] file format 1.3.3.x and 1.3.4

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Nov 30 11:05:20 CET 2006

> Sorry, not true. You are thinking Linux and Windows only. I tried to
> update Scribus on my Mac, but I failed. There is no up-to-date Mac
> version. The current binary distribution (Scribus/Aqua Binary
> Snapshot 1.3.3.2) does not run on any currently sold Intel Macs. And
> the binary package distributed via the Fink package (X11 version) is
> version 1.2.3.
>
>  From time to time I cannot resist to remind you of the Mac platform.
> May be some day there will be a Scribus Mac update ... :-)

There will be for sure. Sorry for the delays. Andreas has had issues
building 1.3.3.x on OSX after 1.3.3.2, and mixed up with the text system,
he's a busy person indeed in his time for Scribus. Andreas and I backported
the CMake build system to 1.3.3.6cvs and hopefully we can get OSX (PPC at
least) a 1.3.3.6 release.

Regards
Craig