[Scribus] Editing of frame contents: raised numbers

Volker Fees volker.fees
Thu Nov 30 09:06:54 CET 2006

>> When inserting a raised number (superscript) in a text frame for a
footnote
>> it's nearly impossible to select text (highlight) in the line after the
 insertion.

>> The cursor jumps back in front of the raised number, when I try to select
>> text in the line after.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any info.
>>
>> Volker
>>
>Perhaps you can use the story-editor?
>
>Best,
>
>Tom

Thanks for your suggestion.

My reasons for not using the story-editor are:
1. The story-editor shows (in my SCRIBUS 1.3.3.2 installation, WIN XP SP2) -
due to the resolution of my monitor (19" LCD 1280 x 1024) I think - such
small letters that make difficult reading. (I found no "button" in SCRIBUS
to change.)
2. Moreover, the top raise function is not available in the story-editor.

My adjustments for superscript are: normal text size: 10
						Raised number size: 8 + top
raise 20%

Is this appearance (no text selection in lines after raised numbers in main
editor) a problem of all versions of SCRIBUS? When yes, is it planned change
this?

Best

Volker